Careers at the Museum
Play A Part
Join a dynamic team dedicated to creating world-class experiences at an award-winning museum. Surround yourself with music, art, history, and a diverse community that helps make Nashville sing.
A Chorus Of Opportunities
From accounting to archiving, education to event production, dining to hospitality, the Museum and its other entities are looking for a wide range of talented candidates to join the Museum family.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Hatch Show Print
- Historic RCA Studio B
- Red Onion
- The Museum Store
Excellent Benefits and Perks
- Complimentary admission to the Museum for yourself, family, and friends
- Free or discounted entry to The Frist Art Museum, Nashville Zoo, Dollywood Theme & Water Parks, National Museum of African American Music, The Opry, The Ryman Auditorium, and more!
- Employee Assistance Program (Free Counseling and Legal Services)
- Eligibility for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- FSA and Dependent Care Options
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
There’s probably no other museum in the world that’s more connected on a daily basis to singers, musicians, and songwriters. As Minnie Pearl often said, “I’m just so proud to be here.”
Diverse Work Experiences
We promote personal wellness and community service, with programs and volunteer opportunities that ensure our staff and our community are stronger, healthier, and more secure.
Our Employee Experience program encourages relationship building and personal wellness through special events and activities, both on- and off-site, throughout the year. Activities focus on seven areas of whole-person wellness: mental, physical, social, financial, vocational, recreational, communal, and environmental.
The Museum’s award-winning sustainability program significantly reduces waste through recycling and composting, and provides meals to the Nashville community in need. Our employees take pride in the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum’s service-driven mission.
“I like working at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, where, every day, the staff collects, archives, researches, displays, promotes, and teaches the story of Country Music as it reflects the spirit and vitality of our land.”
Find Your Fit